PDA

View Full Version : Batch update commit->Quickbooks

PowerOn
April 10th, 2010, 02:04 PM
My CommitCRM program gets lots of transactions any given day but I only sit down with my Quickbooks about once a week to do billing, accounting, etc.

Currently, if I add or change something to a customer account in CommitCRM I have to make sure I hit the 'Update Linked Quickbooks Record with CommitCRM Account Data' otherwise, a mailing address, e-mail, phone number, or whatever isn't correct in QB.

Some days, thats not so bad. When it gets busy I tend to forget. Therefore, at the moment what I am doing is going through all the accounts one by one and making sure that the information in Quickbooks is the same asCommitCRM. I do this about once a week. I have to select each account, one at a time, and click 'Update Linked Quickbooks Record with CommitCRM Account Data'

My question is this:
Is there a way to do a batch transaction for all my customer accounts so that CommitCRM will verify the customers contact information is the same as it is in CommitCRM?

Thanks in advanced!

Support Team
April 12th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Hi PowerOn,

Thanks for posting this.
We have a feature request to allow batch sync for Accounts and Items from RangerMSP to QuickBooks; however, this feature is still pending development. I've added your detailed comments to the feature request file, as well as your vote to be reviewed by the Product Management Team. Thanks for the feedback.

For now, we can suggest that changes to the accounts you sync with QuickBooks be updated manually in QuickBooks, rather than in RangerMSP and then synced from QuickBooks to RangerMSP. Using this method, you'll be able to batch import all the updated accounts from QuickBooks right into the RangerMSP system; however, as always please remember to backup your RangerMSP database prior to any mass imports/synchronizations, so that if you decide you don't like the result, you'll still be able to roll back to the previous state.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Lika