PDA

View Full Version : Can I change the default time increment in Dispatcher/Calendar?

sgreer
August 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Does anyone know of a way to change the default time increment in Dispatcher/Calendar? I did a search in the forums so if someone has already posted this and received an answer I apologize.

In Dispatcher/Calendar the default time increment is 30 minutes, I'd like to see if there is a way to change it to 15 minutes. Thanks.

Support Team
August 7th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Hey sgreer, thanks for your question.

the calendar displays appointments only in 30 minutes intervals at the moment. You can change the time of the actual appointment in the appointment details window, however, the display will still show this in 30 minutes slots.

Doron

sgreer
August 14th, 2009, 08:21 AM
What is the likelihood that this option could be included in a future release/update? My main reason for asking is we segment and charge time based on 15 minute increments. When you have appointments that are less than 30 minutes the calendar displays them as though they are overlapping appointments but they really aren't. If you think it's a possibility I'll submit it as a feature request. Thanks.

Support Team
August 14th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Sure, we are always working on ways to improve the user experience with the software and all feature requests are taken into account when we assemble the contents of our releases. You can log the feature request via our Web site here. Thanks.

Sherry

sgreer
September 15th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Does anyone know if this issue is resolved in CommitCRM 5.2 beta? If so, I'd be willing to start beta testing. Thanks.

Support Team
September 16th, 2009, 06:20 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the follow-up. This item has not been addressed in RangerMSP 5.2. Perhaps something that can help is typing a timestamp as the first thing in the description you will be able to easily notice the timeframe.

BTW, version 5.2 includes some other nice enhancements, and the beta testing program you've referred to in your post is still open, and you may feel free to sign up, to try out the new features in this release.

I hope this helps

Reno Breen