PDA

View Full Version : Zenith announces integration w/ AUTOTASK! CommitCRM?

DavidW
August 3rd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Hi folks!

This press release out this morn caught my eye: "Zenith Infotech Announces Integration with Autotask PSA Solution".

Note this wording: "Autotask is the first company to write to Zenith Infotech's new open application programming interface (API), which enables broad integration with complementary third-party software applications. "

See full press release here: http://markets.hpcwire.com/taborcomm.hpcwire/?GUID=9624775&Page=MediaViewer&ChannelID=3197.

Let's hope integrtion with CommitCRM is next - and we have been pushing Zenith Management on this, as we work through a trial of Zenith's Managed Services offering. (Last word from Zenith, as relayed by the good folks here at Commit, is that a senior Zenith product Manager, Ryan Morse, has been in contact with CommitCRM very recently, to discuss possible partnership/integration options.)

If you use ZENITH and want to see integration with COMMIT, pls let your Zenith TAC (Technical Account Manager) and anyone else's ear who you can bend at Zenith:-)!, know of your desires.

And you may want to reply here to let our CommitCRM team managers know that their efforts and expense to integrate with Zenith WILL bring them more business/give their app more traction with us!!!

/dwv
A-1 Tech Support
mail@a-1techsupport.com
Sunny Miami Beach:-)!

ajgyomber
August 3rd, 2009, 08:09 AM
Does CommitCRM have the capability to integrate with another service that isn't hosted on the same network? Somehow I don't think it is possible. I am sure they will correct me if I am wrong. :)

Support Team
August 3rd, 2009, 11:51 AM
To integrate with remote system you either need to use our email connector and our API by Email - this allows remote system to open tickets, add new charge records, accounts, assets etc. the caller then gets a response XML that can be parsed and use to store RangerMSP's IDs etc.

Another alternative is to write a mediator program that runs locally on your network, uses RangerMSP API and "talks" with any remote/hosted system you use.

Dina

----------------------
Just a quick update from the RangerMSP Team:

RangerMSP 5.6 with the RangerMSP-Zenith Link module has been released!

>> Read more about Continuum (Zenith) Link.
>> Read more about this release here.
----------------------