PDA

View Full Version : Lock completed tickets

cosborne
July 20th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Is there any way to lock tickets so that more charges cannot be added after the ticket is completed?

Support Team
July 21st, 2009, 07:51 AM
There is no option to lock a ticket so that more charges cannot be added after the ticket is completed. The application makes sure you enter charges before closing the ticket, however, there is no problem with adding charges to a closed ticket. I'm not sure for which scenario exactly you would need this, in any case, if the contract that this ticket is linked to has already expired, the application will alert about this when adding new charges against this ticket. Perhaps this can help in a way.

Neta

cosborne
August 3rd, 2009, 06:19 PM
Thanks Neta. The reason I want to lock the ticket is that I don't want more charges added to a ticket after I have invoiced it. I want the techs to be forced to create a new ticket. If this option could be added it would be a big help. What about a popup like the one in the Account>Details tab?

Support Team
August 4th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Thanks cosborne, I see what you mean and I think this makes sense. I have logged this as a feature request. Thanks!

Neta

bpennell
March 24th, 2010, 02:49 PM
Bump!

There's a +1 on this feature.

Support Team
March 24th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Logged; Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,
Sherry

aaspeer
March 24th, 2010, 05:47 PM