PDA

View Full Version : Direct integration with authorize.net or freshbooks

pacmantravis
July 17th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Hi all,

First time poster and interested in the possibilities of CommitCRM. I don't know if this question has been answered before, but does commitcrm offer direct integration with either authorize.net or freshbooks?

We are currently using Autotask Go! and it has quickbooks integration, but we're looking to set up auto-billing directly from within our software instead of transferring the invoices to QB and going from there.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Support Team
July 17th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hi pacmantravis,

RangerMSP provides all services up to the billing stage, however, the billing itself is not in the scope of RangerMSP. We provide great integration with QuickBooks for this matter, which allows you to import your customers and items into RangerMSP and create invoices in QuickBooks based on charges in RangerMSP. The invoice is created directly in QuickBooks from RangerMSP.

Other than that, if you plan on using other accounting systems, you can import items and customers in RangerMSP from Excel, and export the charges to Excel, in order to bill for them externally. You can find more details on importing and exporting here. We also provide some more advanced options using the RangerMSP API – please feel free to contact us directly at Support @ if you are interested in hearing more about this option.

Sherry

ajgyomber
July 18th, 2009, 07:35 AM
I use Authorize.net for my web site and I have to say that it is a pain in the neck to manuall record transactions in QuickBooks. I am most likely going to move to a QuickBooks Merchant account if I can quickly download transactions instead of manually entering the sales orders and deposit transactions.

Personally, I think your work flow should be ticket handling in Commit, create invoice in QuickBooks, charge credit card in QuickBooks, and send out paid invoice confirmation. I think that is probably the easiest to manage.

Getting the credit card charged while on site is probably a waste of time and doesn't ensure really anything because they can always do a charge back.