PDA

View Full Version : CommitCRM & Sage Accounting Software

Compbck
June 10th, 2009, 10:00 AM
I note that the current version of CommitCRM only integrates with Quickbooks Accounting Software. Are there any plans to include Sage Accounting Software in that category in the future.

Support Team
June 10th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Thank you for your question, Compbck.

We may implement Sage link in the future, as this is something which comes up from users.

At the moment, You may consider integrating with Sage using export/import options, where you can import items and contacts and export charges for invoices. You may also consider more advanced options of pulling information from RangerMSP's database for integration purposes (e.g. using a programming API to the system). RangerMSPCRm provides an open database and the option of using the API to update information in the database. If you have the development resources to try this out, we will be happy to help.

Ethan

virtualnetworking
December 22nd, 2009, 04:08 PM
A Sage Link would save me hours of time each month. I also think you could get a good price for this and it may sway more UK service providers to use the product.

Got my vote.

Support Team
December 23rd, 2009, 05:49 AM
Hi,

Thanks for chipping in...
I've marked your vote.
Thanks for the great feedback.

Regards,
Doron

SmartIT
January 18th, 2010, 06:55 AM
I would really like a Sage link too. I think not having Sage integration is probably the main reason more UK users dont use this software.

If someone has already developed a Sage link, I would be interested in buying a copy

virtualnetworking
January 21st, 2010, 12:38 AM
It would save me at least a day a month

SmartIT
August 26th, 2011, 09:41 PM
We decided to develop our own.

We have just released a BETA version of a product aimed to import your invoices from CommitCRM and send them to Sage Accounts 50.

You can download the BETA version from http://www.smartitsoftware.co.uk/products2/sagesync-for-commitcrm

We would appreciate any feedback you can give us