As an IT professional, the last thing you want is to feel like you are always chasing down new business opportunities. You are an IT professional and a problem solver, so when you provide current or potential customers with new service contracts, hardware or software, you want to keep track of and manage your many sales quotes and proposals in the most efficient way possible.
We are always trying to develop new features and integrations that help you run your IT business more efficiently, so that you can maximize your time and your profits. For this reason, we have teamed up with Aspire Technologies, Inc., the creators of QuoteWerks, a leading sales quote and proposal software, to develop a two-way integration between our PSA software and QuoteWerks.
Today, we are very excited to officially announce the release of our integration with QuoteWerks. The press release is available here.
Through this module, mutual PSA and QuoteWerks users can:
▪ Track Quotes in QuoteWerks or in the CRM Sales Opportunities.
▪ Create professional and customized QuoteWerks Quotes from
CRM’s Sales Opportunities window.
▪ Push CRM’s customer Account and Contact information into new and
existing QuoteWerks Quotes.
▪ Link the QuoteWerks Quote to CRM’s Sales Opportunities.
▪ Manage complex Sales Opportunities that involve several QuoteWerks
Quotes in a single Sales Opportunity in the CRM.
▪ Open QuoteWerks Quotes directly from within the Sales Opportunity
window in the CRM app.
▪ Convert a QuoteWerks Quote into a Charge record in CRM.
▪ And more…
We invite you to read our press release and stay tuned for a more in depth look at the bidirectional integration in the near future!
In the meantime, we encourage you to join us as we celebrate our partnership with Aspire Technologies, Inc., and get excited because the tracking and management of your sales opportunities just got so much easier!
Happy Sales Quoting!
Until next time,